Welcome to Bananaz!
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
Bananaz is offer to you, the user, condition on your acceptance of the term, condition and notices contain or incorporate it by reference herein and such additional terms and conditions, agreement, and notices that may apply to any page or section of the side and app.
For Drivers Terms and Conditions, please read the Last point.
Your use of this side and app constitute your agreement to all term, condition, and notices. Please read them carefully. By using this site and app, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as any other terms, guidelines or rules that are applicable to any portion of this site and app, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must exit the site or app immediately and discontinue any use of information or products from this site and app.
- MODIFICATION OF THE SITE, APP, AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Bananaz reserves the right to change, modify, alter, update or discontinue the terms, conditions, and notices under which this site and app are offer and the links, content, information, prices, and any other material offered via this site and app at anytime and from time to time without notice or further obligation to you except as maybe provided therein. We have the right to adjust prices from time to time. If for some reason the may have been a price mistake, Bananaz has the right to refuse or cancel the order. By your continued of the site and app following such modification, alteration, or updates you agree to be bound by such as modification, alteration, or updates.
This site and app are own and operated by Bananaz. Unless otherwise specified, all materials this site and app, trademarks, service marks, logos are the property of Bananaz and are protected by the copyright laws of Indonesia and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. No material publishes by Bananaz on this site and app in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributes in other form or by any means without prior return permission from Bananaz.
Unless otherwise stated, Bananaz.co and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bananaz. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Bananaz for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Bananaz
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Bananaz
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Bananaz
- Redistribute content from Bananaz
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Bananaz.co does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Bananaz.co, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Bananaz.co shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Bananaz.co reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Bananaz.co a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Bananaz.co; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Bananaz.co. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bananaz.co's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
iFrames: Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Content Liability: We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- SIGN UP
You need to sign up this site or app to order the services by inset your email and password via google or Facebook. You will get benefit such as newsletter, updates, and special offers by signing up. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information on all registration form on this site and app. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any email and password that you choose or is chosen by your web administrator on your behalf, to access this site or app as well as any activity that occur under your username or password. You will not misuse or share your email or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you are exposed to through this site and app.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
You agree that Bananaz may sent electronic mails to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to thus site and app, about any off Bananaz services, or for such other purpose(s) as we deem appropriate. If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters, please click on ‘Newsletters’ in your account page and unsubscribe.
- SERVICES DESCRIPTIONS
We always try our best to display the information and colors of the product that appear on the site and app as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate as the actual color you see depend on your monitor quality.
The following additional terms and conditions apply when renting from Bananaz in Bali.
- Bikes / Scooters are not allowed to be taken off the main island of Bali.
- In zone A (Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Canggu, Nusa Dua) we deliver and pickup for free. In other zones charges will applied. Please ask our Customer Service for Delivery & Pickup service detail areas. This service is subject to the schedule of our Ranger (road assistants).
- The bikes / scooters are delivered with the copy registration and tax papers (STNK) in the bagage space under the seat. You must keep this document with you at all times while using our bikes / scooters as Indonesian traffic laws stated. This is also to avoid any bribing case from Bali police.
- Renters are responsible to contact our Customer Service if there's any damage or accident happened to the bikes. We provide a 24/7 service assistance to help you, and giving replacement bike / scooters.
- Our Ranger are ready for you at all time. 24/7 to assist and make sure your safety. If you drunk after party at bar or club, do not drive the bike / scooters by your own. We recommend you to take a public transportation or taxi and you can leave the bike by contacting Customer Care to locate and bring the bike back to your villa or hotel.
- We are not liable to any illegal conduct or actions against the law of the Republic of Indonesia.
- PAYMENT TERMS, CHARGES AND REFUND
We do not suggest you to make any payments by cash (except security deposit option) and we will never ask you to hold your passport during rental period. You may pay with your Visa or MasterCard securely over the Internet. Your payment is handled by payment gateway services (PayPal, Doku, Midtrans) with secure encryption and under strict banking standards. Your card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than your bank.
Our prices are subject to change. Our website always shows the latest available prices once you make a booking the price is confirmed.
Your signature on the rental agreement page shall constitute authority for us to debit the final total charges against your account and your specific card-issuing organization.
We require 100% of rental fee to be paid when the rental starts. The sum must be paid in full before pickup/arrival date.
Rental rates are calculated on the 24 hours duration.
If you have not taken the motorbike insurance package, we will ask security deposit as amount IDR 1 million or around USD $68 as deposit for possibilities damages on the bike during rental period.
We provide our properties for rental with trust. In return, we ask our customers to treat our bikes and accessories respectfully. Deposit will be FULLY REFUNDED if there's nothing happened to the Rented Bike / Scooter such as dent, scratch, broken/missing parts during rental period. Deposit will automaticly deducted ondue date during pick up by Bananaz Ranger. The charges is IDR 200.000 / case.
In case of theft, Renter will fully responsible to change the stolen bike with a new one.
If you have taken our cancellation insurance and you cancel the reservation before the rental starts, the rental sum minus the cost of the cancellation insurance is refunded. If you have taken our cancellation insurance and you wish to cancel the rental on or after the day that the rental started (i.e. an early return), the sum of remaining days of rental that exceed our minimum rental period of 3 days, minus the cost of the cancellation insurance is refunded.
If you have not taken our cancellation insurance, you can choose an alternative date or transfer your reservation to another person, when stock is available and at least 24 hours before the rental starts.
All prices stated on our websites are in IDR and charged as such. The prices we quote in other currencies are converted from IDR on a daily basis.
Damages & charges
It is important that you as the customer check your bike / products when you receive your booking in order to verify that the bike/products are correct and not damaged. Please do it with our Ranger when delivery and Pick up. Please do note that our insurance policy does not cover you if it turns out that the driver was drinking, under-aged, or not in possession of a valid driving license. To be clear, if you have an accident we require you to contact us immediately, not the next day. In the event of an accident, full damage deposit will be deducted from your deposit until repair estimates are received.
Where an accident occurs after which our motorcycle is deemed to be un-roadworthy and which is the fault of the client, the rental contract is immediately terminated with no refund. Clients will be notified by email or phone of cost of repairs and any refund due will be refunded immediately. Do note that opting in to our Motorbike Insurance waives this term away.
We are not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by the hirers riding the motorbikes or there pillion riders and other people involved in accidents.
Usage of the phone holder is at your own risk. Make sure to fasten your phone properly when using the phone holder. We cannot be held liable for any damage to your phone.
If any of additional features are stolen, lost or damaged during rental period, you will be charged from security deposit (if using this option) or our Ranger will ask you to pay by cash. The charge will be : Helmet: IDR 300.000, Medical Kit: IDR 100.000, Pocket Wi-Fi: IDR 700.000, Power bank: IDR 500.000, Phone holder: IDR 125.000, In case of a lost key we will charge you IDR 200.000 for non-remote key, and IDR 500.000 for a set remote key.
As our rental do full to full tank system, if you do not return your bike / scooters in a full tank, we will charge IDR 30.000 for 110cc and 125cc bikes.
For all inquiries regarding returns and defective items, please e-mail us at email@example.com or use our form on the contact page before sending the goods back to us. Please supply the order number and the issue and we will get back to you shortly with instructions on how to refund your balance. Please contact us within 14 days.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Your information is safe with us. Bananaz understand that privacy concern is extremely important to our customer. You can rise assured that any information you submit to us will not be misused, abused or sold to any other parties. We only use your personal information (ID, passport, driving license, Whatsapp Number) to complete your order.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bananaz harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of based on or in connection with your access and/or use if this site and app.
Bananaz assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the material provided on this site and app. You should no assume that the materials on this site and app are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. Bananaz is not responsible for supplying content or material from the site and app that have expired or has been removed.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- APPLICABLE LAWS
These terms and condition are govern by the law in force in Indonesia.
- QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy or any of the information collected you or about you. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
- DRIVER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All drivers must be between the age of 17 to 71.
- All drivers must have valid International driving license as stated during reservation process and also experienced riding a bike / scooters. Our Ranger is ALLOWED to CANCEL your bookings if the driver seems unable to safely drive the bike.
- We provide 2 unit helmet so drivers and passengers can wear it at all times while using the bike / scooters.
- If you’ve lost or broken your helmet please contact Customer Care and we can bring you a new helmet. Please, never drive without a helmet or police will caught you and it will not be our responsibility.
- All bikes must be locked and engine off when not in use.
- All clients are strongly recommended to obtain appropriate travel and medical insurances. Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during your holiday including illness, injury, death, 3rd party damage and cancellations is advisable.
- All of our bikes / scooters are delivered with a full tank of petrol (Pertalite / Pertamax) and should be returned with a full tank as well. In case the fuel tank is not filled to the top we will charge for the fuel as mentioned above.
- In case of renter want to switch to another type of bike / scooters, our Ranger will switch it in 3 hours at the latest if the type asked is available. The extra costs will be charged for upgrade type and if its a downgrade, the difference will be refunded.
- Bikes / scooters must be returned on time. Late return may result in extra hiring costs, so please keep to the agreed return time or notify us 24 hours prior if you wish to extend your rent. If you want to extend your rental period, the easiest way to do this is to make a new booking online and inform us by a simple phone call, whatsapp, or email.
- You must notify Customer Care if you become aware of a fault or if the bike becomes un-roadworthy for any reason. We will immediately repair or replace your bike.
- We work extremely hard to ensure that our bikes are in excellent condition. As such our bikes are strictly for road use only and are not to be taken off road or onto beaches.
- We are not liable to refund any losses caused by improper documentation and any other travel related problems including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights.
- The type of bike you reserved might not be available due to unforeseen circumstances. If this is the case we will provide a similar or upgraded bike at no extra cost.
- Our staff is not allowed to provide any other services than listed on our website and brochure.
- We will not entertain any complaints raised after client’s departure.
- We are not liable for failure to perform our obligation caused by issues beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to act of God, power failure, fire, flood, epidemic disease, war, riot, and terrorism.
Delivery and pickup:
- If we offer a delivery or pickup service at your rental location, delivery and pickup times are indicative. We try to be on time as possible, but in some touristic areas, delivery and pick up can be a challenge for us.
- If you decide to leave the bikes / scooters at your accommodation for pick-up without you being there, kindly contact our Customer Service right away. Our customer service will asked you to take 5 pictures of the bike: front side, left side, right side, back of the bike and the fuel indicator. If your bike has storage capacity under its seat, photograph that as well to show you have put the helmet and other accessories inside. Always leave the keys with the receptionist/duty manager and inform us which of the hotel staff has accepted your keys. It is under no circumstance allowed to leave the bike behind in areas without supervision, such as the airport.
We hope you can explore Bali and enjoy your rental with Bananaz. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to chat our Customer Care team.